Photography competition terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK, except for employees of The Churches Conservation Trust and their families.
2. Entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Image files should be jpeg format and a maximum of 10MB.
3. Any number of images may be submitted.
4. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 18 December 2016.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere (excluding social media) or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
6. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any identifiable people in the images submitted have given their consent (or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16) to the taking and publication of the images in question.
7. Entrants will retain copyright and moral rights in their submitted images. However, by entering, all entrants grant CCT non-exclusive rights to use their images in Pinnacle magazine and on the CCT website.
8. CCT will ensure the photographer will always be credited whenever his or her image is used and published by CCT.
9. Winner and runners-up will be notified by email in January 2017, and their names and winning photographs published in the spring issue of Pinnacle magazine.
10. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.