Rewards and benefits
We offer our staff a generous benefits package, which includes a number of family friendly elements.
The package includes:
- Pension Scheme – Our generous Civil Service pension arrangements provide a wide range of benefits for you and your family. The pension is a valuable part of the remuneration package we offer.
- Holidays – You'll enjoy 27.5 days holiday a year (pro rata for part-time staff). This rises to 30 days after five years' service and 33 days after ten years.
- Sick Pay – The Trust provides sick pay above statutory entitlements. A healthy work-life balance – We aim to be flexible and family friendly. We offer a flexible working patterns, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Training Programmes – We encourage all staff to undertake training and we develop individual training plans for everyone.
- Life Assurance – Upon death whilst in service, a Death in Service payment may be made according to the scheme rules. The payment is based on either 2 or 3 times your pensionable pay, depending on the pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers – We offer childcare vouchers to help working parents, saving money on tax and national insurance.
- Season Ticket Loans – We offer interest-free season ticket loans.
- Training & Development Loans – We offer interest-free loans to support training and development.
- Subscriptions to Professional Bodies – We reimburse professional and similar subscriptions that are relevant and essential to your duties.