Bulmer-Thomas Circle membership is focused on our conservation work. Your support will go directly towards our conservation endowment fund and projects.
Named after our founder, Ivor Bulmer-Thomas, the Bulmer-Thomas Circle is a membership scheme for those particularly interested in our conservation work. In return for your support you will enjoy the opportunity to deepen your engagement with the Churches Conservation Trust through a series of special events and benefits.The membership benefits include:
- An introduction Welcome Pack
- An exclusive programme of conservation focused visits, lectures and presentations
- The opportunity to meet annually with Trustees and senior members of staff to hear more about our important work
- Members’ rates to our flagship events including our Annual Lecture and Historic Church Tours
- Advanced copy of our annual review, with an option of being acknowledge inside
- Exclusive communications including our members’ magazine, Pinnacle, which you will receive three times a year, and a monthly tailored e-newsletter
Individual Bulmer-Thomas Circle membership: £600 per year or £50 per month by Direct Debit (this represents a benefits value of £150 and a suggested donation of £450).
Joint Bulmer-Thomas Circle membership: £840 per year or £70 per month by Direct Debit (this represents a benefits value of £270 and a suggested donation of £570).You can view the 2023 programme of Bulmer-Thomas events here.