The Making of St. Mary's at North Stoke - Crafts and Skills over 8 centuries
30th June 2018
Free entry, but donations please, to CCT
St. Mary the Virgin Church, North Stoke, Arundel, West Sussex
For the Friends' Group 10th Anniversary, come and join us for summer events.
The Making of St Mary’s: the crafts and skills employed from the 12th Century until now.
Displays and interaction in Church and Churchyard:
- Traditional Horsham stone tiling(Mike Negus)
- The use of Sussex oak and iron (Martin Parsons)
- Stained glass(Cliff Durant)
- Building stone and its handling(David Bone)
- The creation of altar frontals(Belinda Scarlett)
Some talented people showing how crafts have been developed across the centuries.
South East Office