Visitor Welcome Volunteer- York
Help support our historic church in York as a Visitor Welcome Volunteer, by engaging visitors and bringing the history of these extraordinary places to life.
Key Areas of Role:
- To be an ambassador for the Churches Conservation Trust to all visitors, encouraging donations and promoting other Trust sites across Yorkshire and England.
- Welcome all visitors and engage with them about the history and collection at York Holy Trinity
- Provide support to the Site Coordinator by helping with daily opening and operations of the building
- Assist with external and internal events
- Work closely with the Site Coordinator to promote and assist with the sales of Trust merchandise
- Provide support by counting end of day donations and recording daily visitor figures
For more information, or to enquire about applying for the role please contact Danielle Rowbottom.