Area Volunteer- Leeds, West Yorkshire
Join the CCT as an Area Volunteer and help support two of our stunning sites in West Yorkshire, All Saints Harewood and St Mary’s Stainburn.
We are looking for volunteers to help us conduct monthly site checks and keep our churches open and welcoming to all, by supporting with the following tasks detailed below:
Key Areas of Role:
- Conducting fabric checks of each building, noting any maintenance issues and sending photographs and accurate locations to Volunteering Officer
- Count signatures and visitor numbers on a 6 monthly basis
- Where applicable, take monthly utility meter reads
- Check Visitor Welcome Area and tidy when necessary, topping up literature when required
- Replenish literature and report low stock to Volunteering Officer
- Conduct basic cleaning in line with CCT guidelines
- Liaise with local key holders and residents on behalf of the Trust to ensure our open church policy is maintained and support local communities in caring for their local CCT church
Requirements of the Role
- Access to a vehicle
- Good mobility
For more information, or to enquire about applying for the role please contact Danielle Rowbottom.