Autumn Festival - Bolton
Join us for a free day of food, music, and activities for all the family!
Come along and enjoy a fun, FREE, and family-friendly Autumn celebration of Bolton's community and heritage at All Souls!
- Sample foods from around the world (including plenty of delicious veggie options)
- Hear traditional Lancashire folk music and poetry
- Enjoy a bhangra dancing performance
- Experience dhol drumming (and have a go yourself!)
- Find out about Bolton's heritage from local history experts
- Watch a short film about the town
- Take a selfie at one of our selfie stations
- Children's facepainting and activities
Drop in from 11am-2pm and find out what's going on in one of Bolton's historical treasures!
Find out more on the All Souls website: http://www.allsoulsbolton.org.uk/