Named for John Keble
John Keble's clapper bridge in the heart of the Cotswolds
The poet and founder of the Oxford Movement, John Keble - who gave his name to Oxford's Keble College - served as curate at St Michael and St Martin's Church in Eastleach Martin from 1815 until 1825.
The picture-postcard Cotswold setting includes a clapper bridge which links the church to nearby St Andrew’s is still known as ‘Keble’s Bridge'.
Gorgeous riverside church in an idyllic Cotswold setting