Do you have the qualities and skills to shine as a HR Volunteer?
If the answer is yes, then join us at the Trust, in the resources Team. You will be organised, tactful and reliable. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with an interest in HR and would like to gain experience by working alongside experienced HR Professional.
- Manage the broader administration of HR data including, absence, annual leave and benefits
- Assist with shortlisting and arranging recruitment interviews
- Contact applicant references and ensure all information is collected prior to induction
- Updating information on the HR staff database (Cascade)
- Respond to general staff queries
- General team assistance as required
What are we looking for?
If you are interested in this role, you should be:
• Highly organised with a flexible approach
• Confident with ICT, competent user of MS Office
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and sound judgement
• Ability to communicate diplomatically
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Proactive, confident approach to work and professional development
What will you get from volunteering with us and the support will give you
- You will gain an understanding of various processes in HR and L&D
- You will develop administration, team working and relationship building skills
- You will be given induction and have access to relevant training opportunities
- Written and verbal references
- Supervision and support throughout the role
- Assistance with CV/application writing
Although this will be unpaid, we pay for your travel and lunch.
To apply for this role please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing Date: open until filled
The Churches Conservation Trust is an equal opportunities employer
Registered charity number: 258612