We are looking for an organised, resourceful and reliable Finance Volunteer to join the Trust. To manage the Listed Places of Worship Grant Scheme (LPWS) application process and provide assistance to the Finance team on an adhoc project work.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishing eligibility of invoices
- Completing and submitting application form
- Resolving queries regarding eligibility of claims
- Updating spreadsheet for submitted and successful claims
- Updating procedure guide
What are we looking for?
Volunteers interested in this role should be:
- Highly organised with a flexible approach
- Ability to manage a varied workload through multi-tasking, prioritisation and effective time management
- Able to organise own work and prioritise duties.
- Excel skills – strong ability to use and manage spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of public finance and/or charity accounting
- Experience of working in an accounts department
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Proactive, confident approach to work and professional development
- Commitment to CCT’s vision and values
Although this will be unpaid, we pay for your travel and lunch.
We are based at 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com. If you need further information please contact Lelah Palmer on 0845 303 2760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org